Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes for young people aged 16 to 24 and provide a fantastic opportunity to work for a real employer, earn a real salary and gain a real nationally recognised qualification.
At Key Training we offer a wide range of office based apprenticeship programmes from Business Administration, Customer Service, Sales to industry specific apprenticeships in Recruitment and Education plus many more.
Our apprenticeship programmes include:
Business Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office environment and are considered crucial to the success of any business. The job role of a business admin apprentice will depend on the requirements of the employer and requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
Our Business Administration apprenticeship programmes include:
- Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Business Administration Higher Apprenticeship Level 4
Good customer service is essential to the success of any business or organisation. As a frontline representative of the business you will be required to deal with customers in a positive, reliable and professional manner. Skills gained within a customer service role can be transferable to many different industries and provides a great foundation of knowledge for whatever job role you may progress on to.
Our Customer Service apprenticeship programmes include:
- Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
Our ITQ apprenticeship programme is designed to provide apprentices with the skills and knowledge to work efficiently and effectively when using IT Software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite. Read more about the ITQ Apprenticeship.
Our Technical apprenticeship programme covers a broad range of IT systems and infrastructures and is perfect for those wanting to start a career as an IT Support Technician or as an IT Helpdesk professional. Read more about the Technical Apprenticeship.
- Team Leading - Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Management - Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Management - Higher Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Management - Higher Level 5 Apprenticeship
- Employment Related Services Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Advice and Guidance - Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Advice and Guidance - Higher Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Warehousing and Storage - Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Warehousing and Storage - Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
We have developed a number of industry specific apprenticeship programmes that are tailored to tackle the demands and skills needed to be successful within the defined sector.