- Are you 16-18 and looking to go into the world of work or an Apprenticeship?
- Not sure of where to start?
- Want to try out different placements in different sectors?
- Been unsuccessful at interviews or need support in attending interviews?
Answered YES to one or all of these questions then our Pre employment Hub will be able to help you.
What we run in our Pre-employment Hubs
6 Week programme – for those who have a clear idea of Job and career goals and have been applying for vacancies, but have been unsuccessful when attending interviews and need support with applications and interview process.
12 Week programme – for those who have some idea of job goals , may have attended interviews and been unsuccessful , needs support and guidance on behaviours and attitudes in the workplace, looking at traineeship opportunities or needs work experience in chosen sector
25 Week programme – for those who are unsure of job goals or career path, no experience of applying for vacancies or attending interviews. Need intensive support with applications and interview techniques, need intensive support in behaviours and attitudes in the workplace.
You will also have access to a unique opportunity for young people on Key Training programmes to take part in vocational tasters at Stanwick lakes in Northamptonshire, this opportunity allows you to learn about traditional skills like blacksmithing, shoemaking and many more.
What are the benefits to you?
- Expert advice and guidance in developing skills to use in gaining employment
- Building confidence
- Smaller group sizes
- Improving English and maths skills
- Learning tailored to individual needs and aspirations
- Make new friends
- As our programmes are government funded they are totally free if you are aged 16 – 18
- Work placements available in many different sectors
Why you should choose Key Training Pre-Employment Hub
- Staff who are passionate about helping young people achieve their full potential
- We are an viable alternative to college or 6th form
- Functional skills available in Maths and English up to Level 2
- Travel expenses available to all
- Help with interview clothes
- 121 support available to all if needed
- Smaller group sizes
- Located in town centre
- High success and progression rates
- We listen to views of young people and make adaptions to their learning if required
- You could be eligible for a weekly bursary and payments for lunch
Key Training Learner Comments:
“Absolutely brilliant, so glad I did it (Richard 18)”
“Much better than I was expecting (Jak aged 16)”
“Great to be able to try these out, I wouldn’t have had the chance anywhere else (Michael aged 17)”
Want to find out more information about this exciting opportunity why not contact us on 01933 279790 and ask to speak to Viv Bond Study Programme Manager or email Vivian.email@example.com