Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to grow your business with emerging talent that will boost productivity and reduce costs. Our apprenticeship programmes cover a range of job roles and industries to ensure that apprentices learn relevant skills that can easily be transferred to the workplace.
Our apprenticeship programmes include:
Business Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office environment and are considered crucial to the success of any business. The job role of a business admin apprentice will depend on the requirements of the employer and requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
Our Business Administration apprenticeship programmes include:
- Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Business Administration Higher Apprenticeship Level 4
Good customer service is essential to the success of any business or organisation. As a frontline representative of the business you will be required to deal with customers in a positive, reliable and professional manner. Skills gained within a customer service role can be transferable to many different industries and provides a great foundation of knowledge for whatever job role you may progress on to.
Our Customer Service apprenticeship programmes include:
- Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Selling is considered a very important function for most businesses and this is often acknowledged with commission payments, incentives or prices for sales people that deliver results. To be successful within sales you will need to be a positive minded person who enjoys interacting with customers either face to face or via the telephone and have a drive to succeed.
Our Sales apprenticeship programmes include:
Our ITQ apprenticeship programme is designed to provide apprentices with the skills and knowledge to work efficiently and effectively when using IT Software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite. Read more about the ITQ Apprenticeship.
- Team Leading - Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Management - Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Management - Higher Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Management - Higher Level 5 Apprenticeship
- Employment Related Services Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Advice and Guidance - Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Advice and Guidance - Higher Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Warehousing and Storage - Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Warehousing and Storage - Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
We have developed a number of industry specific apprenticeship programmes that are tailored to tackle the demands and skills needed to be successful within the defined sector.